Directional Coupler SMA 6GHz
The Mini-Circuits’ ZHDC-16-63-S+ high-directivity directional coupler SMA 6GHz provides outstanding directivity and excellent coupling flatness from 50 to 6000 MHz, making them low-cost solutions for S-parameter measurements and intermodulation measurements as well as other test and system applications. Available in different coupling values to meet different requirements, they come housed in an aluminium alloy case (2.5 x 1.4 x 0.88”) with SMA connectors at all ports.
- High directivity, up to 33 dB allows accurate signal sampling through the coupled port with minimal measurement error.
- Wideband, 50 to 6000 MHz. One device supports a broad range of system and test lab applications.
- Flat coupling, ±0.45 dB provides consistent coupling performance across frequency.
- Good VSWR. (1.2:1 typ.) Well-matched for 50Ω systems.
- Small size, 2.5 x 1.4 x 0.88” saving space in crowded spaces and dense system layouts.
Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C
Storage Temperature -55°C to 100°C
Refer: Data Sheet.