Frequently Asked Questions
What happens when I order?
- When you have filled your shopping basket, you will be able to proceed to the checkout phase.
- After completing shipping details, you will be directed to the Third-Party (Paypal, Stripe, etc) card portal to complete payment.
- You will receive an email confirming your order has been received.
- If you elected to pay for Express shipment, you will receive an email confirming your tracking number.
Our Delivery Policy:
- Our products are usually in stock and so shipment is made as soon as possible after the order is confirmed in our system as paid. Australia Post Express Parcel Post gets from us to the eastern Australian capitals within 1-2 days; Perth is 2-4 days and regional areas may be an extra day from their capital.
- On the occasions when there is no stock to hand, you will be notified either during the ordering process or as soon as possible thereafter that there is a delivery delay.
- Most times we can get stock within two weeks, and so delivery to you would be within a two to three week window. Again, you will be notified of the expected delivery delay.
- Insurance is available on shipping; we DO NOT insure goods unless you specify this in your order and pay at ordering time. This is a service provided by the shipping company (Australia Post, etc) and their prices vary. We can assist with arranging insurance if required.
Our Refund Policy:
- Signal Hound maintains a no-questions-asked refund policy for the first unit of any model purchased; we honor that policy! If, within 30 days, you wish to return your Signal Hound unit for any reason, just ship it back to us in original packaging, in original condition, and we will refund your total purchase price including shipping.
- For all products, we will offer to refund the purchase price including shipping.
- or replace any non-working item or an item which does not perform to specification.
- If you change your mind after ordering (ie. it is not faulty, not-fit-for-purpose, etc) and:
- the item has not been shipped or placed on back-order, there is no charge for cancelling the order.
- the item has been shipped, return it unopened and a 10% re-stocking fee applies to the refund amount. Opened packages may be subject to a 20% test/restock fee.
- it has been back-ordered for you, it can be cancelled and a 10% cancellation fee applies.
- Contact us as soon as possible if you change your mind or have an issue with your order so that we can minimize any inconveniences.